MAME Listserv & Newsletter
MAMElist Listserv • Media Matters Newsletter
MAMElist has proven throughout the years to be a helpful and efficient way for members to gather ideas from others in the profession, share information, and communicate with each other. When applying for membership, you may request to be added to the MAMElist listserv.
- MAME members can access the MAMElist listserv archives here. Log in using your listserv email address and password.
- To post a message to all the list members, email email@example.com.
- For messages directed to members of a specific Special Interest Group, please add to your subject line the name of the SIG group.
- To join the listserv (available to members only) or to update your email address, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To unsubscribe or re-subscribe, email Karen Becknell, MAME Database Manager at email@example.com.
- To receive a password reminder, or to change your password, go to http://lists.mlcnet.org/mailman/listinfo/mamelist.
MAMElist Listserv Guidelines
The MAMElist listserv is a service exclusive to members provided for communicating more readily with one another, sharing professional resources, and collaborating with other members. It is to be used as a discussion area for topics such as services, operations, activities, professional development opportunities, new publications, library-related assistance, and additional areas of interest to members.
Last updated: 4/27/2014
- This is a closed listserv for MAME members only. To post a message, you must be a subscriber: posting messages for non-members is not allowed.
- To keep your MAMElist subscription active, you must renew your membership annually and can do so online at www.mimame.org.
- The address you use to post messages must match the email address you use to subscribe to the list. If your email address changes, please update it by contacting the MAME database manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To unsubscribe from MAMElist, email the database manager at email@example.com.
- On the first of each month, the server automatically sends out a reminder of your subscription and of your password for accessing the MAMElist archives.
- When emailing a message to be posted, please do not mail to other listservs simultaneously. The server will not accept multiple listserv addresses and will hold your message.
- A good reference for message etiquette is used by LM_NET and is posted at lmnet.wordpress.com/guidelines. Please keep them in mind when posting.
Last updated: 4/27/2014
Media Matters Newsletter Archive
The newsletter is published monthly during the school year.
- To have information included in the MAME Newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org .